Some nail stamping

I'm actually writing this on Saturday, but am going to organise this to post in a couple of days time, since I'll be away. I'm really hoping I don't screw it up!! As you can see, these nails are the same pattern, but slightly different colours. The first two photos are of plate BM-321, with a yellow base coat and red stamped over the top. I can't remember exactly what they're all called, but if you're interested just ask. The third photo is the same plate, but with orange stamped over.


These ones with the red stamp I only did about a week ago, but the orange stamped ones were from over a month ago. My nails were a lot shorter then, so I decided not to post them until I had redone them. They're okay, but I think I'll always consider nail stamping on every nail 'cheating.' They're very summery at least!





Comments

  1. They look really cute! I love these Flower Power nails! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I love stamping, it's such a quick way for nail art, especially for people like me who aren't good at freehanding designs lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, I nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award!
      http://kittiesandpolish.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html

      Delete
    2. It's great eh? I love just experimenting with it! Thanks for the liebster award :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥