Pink and yellow border nails

Just did a total blog makeover, most of it on my tiny and extremely slow netbook. That was fun. As you can see, it is now all green - maybe an upgrade from the mass of colours it was previously? I was originally going to go for white, but that looked too boring, so here we are. I got the background from this great not-so-little site called The Cutest Blog on the Block. It too has had a makeover and it is amazing!! So bloggers, this is the place to go.

These border nails were done with a some nail polish that my sister gave me for my birthday. I have no idea what brand it is - the stickers had been peeled off! Similar to MIKI, but smaller and with a black lid. Next time I'm bored I'll google it. No matter what brand it is, I love the polish. Beautiful colours with a lovely sheen. So here you go!



Haha, my thumbnail on my right hand is so short... But the rest are slowly growing back!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥