"Create" wall design!

This post isn't nail related, but I made this match-stick wall art a while ago and I just had to show you all! 


Excuse my cereal bowl and the messy desk... when I am properly moved into my new house I'll put this in my nail art room and take another picture. Anjali from From L&P to English Tea did an awesome tutorial for this, you can check it out here!


As you can see, it's really simple - all you need is cardboard, a hot glue gun and a heck of a lot of matches. It takes a while, but I enjoyed doing it and it'll make my room a little more unique! Most people who see it point out that it'd be fun to throw in the fire and watch all the match sticks ignite simultaneously. But NO! Maybe one day when it's getting a bit old and tatty.



More polish posts coming soon! I just wanted to get this up as I think it is adorable! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥