Review of Ozotic Beam 907

The best thing about this polish is how surprising it is! I thought it was just a normal white shimmer, but it's actually this freakin' awesome top coat that has heaps of colourful flecks in it!
It looks gorgeous over a dark base colour and if you layer it enough, it's a beautiful colour in itself. This is the last polish that I received from the ladies at PiCture pOlish - I've reviewed the other three already so I've had plenty of time to get acquainted with this last one :).


The other reviews are here, here and here.


I ended up doing a little bit of nail art with it the last time I used it. Here it is over a deep red colour.


Here's a picture of Ozotic Beam 907 just by itself. I haven't actually done it yet, but this colour would look amazing over black! I've found a post by More Nail Polish here that shows how it looks.



New Zealanders can find this product on Gracie-Lou here.
You can also find it on Picture Polish's site here.


Some more handy links!



*This polish was provided to me for honest review by Picture Polish.*

Comments

  1. I have to get my hands on Ozotic! They have some amazing colors available and every time I see a swatch of them it makes the green meany come out and WANT IT. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥