Easter Nail Art Tutorial | Bunnies & Eggs

I am SO in love with these cute little Easter nails! I first did them on my flatmate, then became obsessed with them and had to do them on myself - and make a tutorial. They'll be my only Easter nail art of 2014, unfortunately, but I have done others in the past - here, here and here. (That last one's particularly cool!).


Here's the tutorial! Please subscribe!


Here are the links to the videos I mentioned in this one:


Polishes used:
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
Jordana - White
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Maybelline Color Show - Coral Crush, Green With Envy, Iced Queen,  Audacious Asphalt
Ozotic - Mr Big in Black



As I mentioned in the video as well, my friend Serra from Peacock Pie inspired the bunnies. You can find her version of them here, her blog here and her shop here!


Hope you love these as much as I do! I finally took them off today, as I have been doing many other people's nails lately and they were getting quite destroyed. Also, sorry but I'll have to leave it another week for a nail school update... I did have things to say, but I've had a very busy weekend and didn't have time! On the upside, we're having our first clients at school this week so that'll be something interesting to blog about ☺.


Comments

  1. These are so cute! I love the colours you've used for these! Great tutorial too! Ooh it must be so exciting having clients coming to nail school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! I wish I was your flat mate !!! :D

    Loving this shape of your nails !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥