Tortoiseshell Cat Nail Art Tutorial

Hey everyone, I'm about to go away for the weekend so thought I'd leave you with my latest video. Cat nail art tutorials are some of my most requested designs, so I'm going to make a bunch of them, starting with tortoiseshells! I've also got a ginger tabby one filmed which will be up asap ☺

Please subscribe!



Here's a bunch of photos - but don't look too hard! These ones definitely look better in real life, as up close photos are so unforgiving...


Polishes used:
Jordana - White, 5th Ave, Sweet Orange, Rich Green.
Revlon - Hot for Chocolate, Electric, Temptress.
Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch
Literary Lacquers - Two at the very most
Maybelline Color Show - Chiffon CHic
Ozotic - Mr Big in White, Mr Big in Black



I mentioned in the video that I have a nail art brushes tutorial (how to use them and cut them), you can find it here.



Hope you like these nails, and I'll be back after the weekend with some Doctor Who nail art to share ☺.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥