Foot Fetishes, Anxiety, Heart Surgery & Serial Killers | 30 Facts About Me

Bit of an unusual video today! I almost didn't put this one up, as when I went to edit it I realised that 
a) I had mascara on my eyelid
b) I repeated a fact or two from my TMI video, and 
c) I was in SUCH a hyper mood! 
I re-filmed it the next day when I was filming two other videos, but when reviewing the footage the first lot was a lot more entertaining to watch. So, here it is, messed up make up and all...




Hope you enjoy it! I'm about to upload my lego nail art tutorial - it's quite detailed work so keep an eye out for it here ☺.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥