Nail Polish Party ♥ PANZ Meet-up

So there's this amazing Facebook group that I joined a LONG time ago now, which is filled with Kiwi girls (and I think a couple guys) who love nail polish - it's called PANZ for short (NZ Polish Addicts). Those of us who are relatively active in the group are kind of like a big family, now, and we have meet-ups when possible and basically it's super awesome. 
LOVE it.

Anyway, so I went to one of these meet-ups a couple of weekends ago, and here's the vlog from it! This was the first time I had filmed a follow me vlog, so bear with me ;). Also, credit to my hilarious friend Hannah for making this video a lot more entertaining; as you'll see she took over during the party and made it far more entertaining...

I'm hoping to drag her into more videos so hit the subscribe video to see more ☺.



I can't wait until the next meet-up!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥