"Bang Bang" Nail Art Tutorial | Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J

Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj has been playing repeatedly on my iTunes playlist for a good few weeks now, so I checked out the music video to see if there was anything in it that could inspire some nail art. Turns out there was! This is what I ended up with.


Of course, I had to make a nail tutorial, and here it is. Please subscribe to my channel ☺.




The polishes I used in this design are:
China Glaze - Platinum Silver
Essie - Fifth Avenue
Essie - Naughty Nautical
Jordana - Mellow Yellow
Jordana - Rich Green
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Nicole by OPI - City-Pretty Rose
Picture Polish - Fairy Floss
Picture Polish - Wisteria
Revlon - Alluring Amber
Revlon - Black Lingerie
Sally Hansen - Himalayan Blue
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


The geometric pattern is based on the bright windows that are in the room Ariana Grande is in at the beginning of the video. The dotty nail is based on Nicki Minaj's bikini top, the thumb is Jessie J's dress and the triangles around the words "Bang Bang" are inspired by Ariana's dress.


I'm completely in love with that silver - so chrome-looking! I'll have to feature it in more nail art, it's just stunning (Platinum Silver by China Glaze).


I've actually just uploaded another tutorial - this blog post is a couple of days late going up - so if you want to check out my Rainbow Dash nails you can find them here. They're my new favourites, I think!

I've had a huge surge in subscribers and views on YouTube lately, it's really exciting for me. I'm currently at 6,822 subs but at this rate I'll be at 7,000 by Wednesday!

Hope you like this nail art, and I'll put up the pics to go along with Rainbow Dash ASAP.

Comments

  1. Pinky nail is adorable and my favourite nails are your ring finger nail and pointer nail :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥