Mini Strawberries | Easy Nail Art Tutorial

Strawberry nail art is just so cute! I've done this design a few times recently and have been asked to make a tutorial for it, so I finally got my A into G and did. Here's the final design...


And here's the tutorial. Hope you like it, and please subscribe to my channel ☺. At 6,500 now, if I'm really lucky I might reach my goal of 10k by the end of 2014... but it'll be close!




Polishes used:
China Glaze - Wicked Style
Jordana - Rich Green
Picture Polish - Fairy Floss
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


This one's really quite easy to do - three steps and you're done. And while if you look at each individual strawberry they're far from perfect, as a group they're just adorable. I've always been a fan of patterns, which is another reason why I tend to go for nail designs like this.


That's one of the interesting things about being a nail tech now though - you learn different ways of doing nail art. Sometimes a client will come in with a picture that I never would have considered trying, but then I LOVE it! Breaking out of your comfort zone is always a good thing ☺.


Hope you like this strawberry nail art and the tutorial.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥