Meghan Trainor - All About That Bass | Nail Art Tutorial

Hi everyone! Lately I just can't get Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass" out of my head, so I decided to do some nail art based on the music video. It's so bright and colourful and cute - watch it here!


Here's the tutorial - please subscribe to my channel ☺.



Pastel nail art is my favourite, and I just love the middle and pinky nails in this design. It looks a bit like watercolour, even though that wasn't the technique I used.

Sorry about the quality of the photographs for this design - so many things went wrong that day! I can't believe the tutorial turned out half-decent in the end, haha honestly it was a nightmare...


The polishes I used in this nail art design were:
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
Essie - Bikini So Teeny
Jordana - Mellow Yellow
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Maybelline - Chiffon Chic
OPI - You Don't Know Jacques!
Orly - Cupcake
Picture Polish - Fairy Floss
Revlon - Black Lingerie
Revlon - Powder Puff
Sally Hansen - Himalayan Blue
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White

So yeah, one or two.


Here's the right hand, with "No Treble" painted on the middle nail.


And both hands. Again, I'm so sorry about the pictures - a bit amateurish, hope you can still see them alright! I had a change-around with my lightbox recently and need to work on what works best for me. Plus there's the change of season's messing with my usual practices... ah well.


Hope you like these Meghan Trainor nails, and enjoyed the tutorial ☺.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥