My Little Pony Nail Art | Rainbow Dash + Tutorial!

 Today I have a Rainbow Dash nail art tutorial to show you! I'm really happy with how the face turned out - you'll see in the video that it took a bit of work to get the details right but was worth it in the end.


Here's the tutorial - please subscribe ☺.



My Little Pony was a big part of my life from about the age of 10. Not because I was into them, but because my younger sister became utterly obsessed with these toys; she had dozens! I used to know a lot more of the names, but the only ones that come to mind right now are Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash... although the names Perri-winkle and Flutter Shy ring a bell!


I'm pretty keen to paint some more of these on my nails, they're just absolutely adorable, such a cute theme. Perhaps in-between Halloween and Christmas this year, or in the New Year I could do a big My Little Pony series - what do you think?


The polishes I used for this nail art were:
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
China Glaze - Grape Pop
Jordana - Rich Green
Jordana - Mellow Yellow
Jordana Pop Art - Blue Abstract
Nicole by OPI - City-Pretty Rose
Nicole by OPI - Please Red-Cycle
Nubar - Royal Blue
Revlon - Alluring Amber
Revlon - Black Lingerie
Sally Hansen - Himalayan Blue
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White


Here's a picture of the nails next to the inspiration.


Hope you like these Rainbow Dash nails, and if you have any more My Little Pony requests, let me know in the comments!

Comments

  1. These are awesome and so cute! Love how colorful they turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applejack, Twilight Sparkle.... The boys are big fans. Fab mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see a MLP series showing all the ponies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥