Cupcake nail art with hundreds & thousands!

I slightly altered my old version of cupcakes when I did these on a friend recently. Instead of using a glitter top coat for the sprinkles, I painted a bunch of tiny multi-coloured specks so that they looked like hundreds and thousands!


Here's my old tutorial, for those who missed it first time round :).


Also, don't forget...



(click the picture to go enter).


I'm really happy with this slight variation, and will definitely do it again and again! It takes more time but adds a little something extra.


Not a lot else to say about these cupcake nails, but on a side note I went back to my old preschool centre today and had a wonderful reception from the kids there, including having a beautiful little three-year-old tell me this story:
"Once upon a time there was a Jessie. One day she ran away because the hill fell down. Then she bought some eggs. I'm an apple tree! All finished."
There was also a four-year-old boy that I thought didn't like me that much (he's a tad mischievous so I've told him off a few times) who ran up to me, tapped my side and said "JESSIE!!" with a huge grin on his face. He went on to tell me he had missed me heaps and that he had a dream about me. That was incredibly cute and unexpected.
I love children ☺.

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥