Two Nail Designs Using Studs from Born Pretty Store ♥

I've got two nail designs to show you today! One was done on my own nails and the other was on my friend's. I used studs from Born Pretty Store to glam these up a bit.


There are so many studs in this pack, and they come in both gold and silver!

350pcs 2mm Round Square Mix Stud Rhinestones Nail Art Decoration w/box

This pale green design was done to match my friend's outfit! Unfortunately some of the studs came off early - I mustn't have put enough top coat on them. The design is quite subtle and pretty, I think. Ladylike! I like how the criss-crosses in the background aren't that noticeable until you look again.



This design I just worked away on at a recent nail addict meet up. I used Nostalgic Nail Lacquer - Punky Power for that beautiful multi-coloured glitter! It isn't actually my polish, it's Serra's from Peacock Pie. I need to get myself some though!


I loved this nail art! One of my favourite recent designs :).


Checkers are now one of my favourite patterns, I need to do them more often! And while I usually avoid half-moon manis, I liked this one and the studs added a lot.


You can buy these studs from Born Pretty Store here for $6.99 US (free shipping), If you use my discount code, CEL91 you can get it a bit cheaper ☺.


*This product was provided to me for honest review by Born Pretty Store.*

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. I LOVE that second one! You are so good at designing, I hope one day I'm at your level <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both manicures look great but the second one is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like both manicures, but the manicure on your nails is fabulous! :-) I love nail art studs and I'm waiting for this pack to come to me, unfortunately it takes more than a month from the moment they send it till the moment I get it here in Italy... :-) I can't wait! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥