Jack-O-Lanterns - Nail Art Tutorial

More Halloween nail art! I did these Jack-O-Lanterns yesterday and managed to edit the video today, which I'm pretty happy with. These initially were going to be quite simple but I couldn't help but add more as I went along! Although I couldn't fit a mouth on (because of my wee little nubbins) I'm happy with how these turned out. Some of the pumpkins actually look quite sweet - like the ring finger one!


 Here's the tutorial.



Nail polish used:
OPI: A Roll in the Hague
OPI: Greenwich Village
OPI: You don't know Jacques!
China Glaze: White on White
Revlon: Electric
Revlon: Alluring Amber
And Black Acrylic paint.


It's kind of weird doing Halloween nails. Halloween isn't a big thing here - I've never gone trick-or-treating, and at the ripe old age of 23 I think it's a bit too late! It's more of an American tradition spread by globalisation - so while I know a lot about it it's never been a huge part of my life here in New Zealand. In fact I was calling these Halloween Pumpkin nails until YouTube reminded me that they're called Jack-O-Lanterns!


Hope you like these and your day was more comfortable than mine! I came home from work early today with a tummy bug. Don't feel well at all, unless I stay stock-still in the same position. Yay... good thing blogging doesn't require much movement. I don't see myself being at work tomorrow which is a shame, but at least it's a long weekend so I'll have time to recover :).

Also, if anyone knows anything about how to make my YouTube videos louder HELP me! Mine are so quiet and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. Perfect Jack-O-Lanterns manicure! I love those pumpkins and I didn't even notice that you didn't draw the mouth, because they look like pumpkins seen from somewhere above, from a birds perspective :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pumpkins always touch my heart: I love pumpkin cakes, I adore pumpkin soup... so these on the nails seem to be perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww they are so adorable! I love how you paint them in a top-angled view! Each pumpkin sure looks like bashful XD Hehe! Adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥