Sunflower Nail Art - Picture Tutorial!

As you may know, I'm in the process of making picture tutorials out of all my YouTube ones! Here's my latest one - sunflower nails. Floral designs are some of my favourites, and sunflowers are my favourite flowers so it's only natural that this is one of my favourite manicures! Hope you like the tutorial - and I've embeded the YouTube version further down.



Here's the YouTube version of it!




Hope you like this! As with all my heavily-watermarked YouTube picture tutorials, feel free to share the tutorial picture wherever you want. Credit is nice but not necessary for these tutorials, as I pretty strongly point the viewer to my YouTube. Basically, I give permission for anyone to use them! The other ones you can share without credit are here, here and here. Please don't alter them though. If you're curious about image use in the nail world, check out my post about it here. Also, I have heaps more tutorials here.
Have a great day and I hope you like my sunflower nails! If you try them out post them to my facebook wall, here :).

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. So cute!!!
    In my opinion, sunflowers are the happiest flowers and are perfect for nail arts, who agree with me? :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥