Nail art for kids - ladybugs, bright brushstrokes and roses.

I've had these tucked away in my computer for ages now, and today seems like a good day to bring them out! Here are three manicures I've done on children in the last few months.

The first set are a copy of these nails that I did on myself ages ago. However I didn't have a sponge this time so I just used the nail polish brush to create the effect here. Glad it still looked okay!


Ladybugs are always a popular choice for kid's nail art :).



And finally, I recently painted these on my niece-in-law. I've got a tutorial for these here, and I've done them on someone else before, here.


Hope you had a good weekend! I went to my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary, which was super cute. 60 years; challenge accepted... only 58 years and 4 months to go ;).

Follow on Bloglovin

Facebook ♥ YouTube ♥ Tumblr

Comments

  1. my daughter would love the ladybugs!! will have to give them a go :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥