Christmas Candy Nail Art Tutorial | 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge

Candy Cane nails! Mixed in with some stripes to give it a bit of variation. This is for day three of the 12 days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge. Remember, if you're taking part, use the hash tag #12daysnailchallenge if you're posting it on instagram. Otherwise, just post it to my Facebook wall and I'll add yours to the album of recreations!



Polishes I used:
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
OPI - Green-wich Village
Maybelline Color Show - Keep Up The Flame
Sinful Colors - Envy

Here's the tutorial! Please subscribe to my channel :).




I hope you like them! Hannah from agirlwithsomeclothes and I are planning to make a video together for one of these Christmas tutorials - as she's a co-host of this it'd be good to have us in the same place. Maybe even for the very next tutorial!


Speaking of which, the next challenge will be on the 7th and is inspired by "Christmas where you live." For those uncertain about what this means, it's simply what Christmas is like in your house, town or country. For example, here in New Zealand, Christmas takes place in the middle of Summer. You could draw a summer scene on your nails, or a Christmas tree next to the beach. Or maybe you just love Christmas lights - do some of those! It's whatever you like, whatever's important to you - I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.



Comments

  1. These are so cute! I love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute! I was a day late with my presents mani, so I best get cracking on todays theme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are really cute! :) very pretty colors and candy canes yes always my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey... just popping in to let you know that the link in the HTML code doesn't work... Mine led me to a 'page not found' so I clicked your banner in your sidebar just to see if maybe I'd added an extra letter or something, but yours is the same. I changed mine, making sure it was the full post - including the #more at the end of the link, and it's now working. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh jeez you're right - thank you so much for pointing that out! I fixed it now, I just removed the "/" at the end of the link.

      Delete
  5. Very cute candy canes. I like that you have a green background to them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥