Santa and Friends Nail Tutorial | 12 Days of Christmas Nail Art Challenge

My internet is crawling at snail speed. Took about 15 minutes to upload these photos and considering it's almost midnight (at the time of writing this), I'm not too impressed! And I can't even save this post so I'll have to leave it open and publish it in the morning. At least it's a lovely quiet night - and only 24 hours 'til Christmas! This is my favourite tutorial from my Christmas series - it's only just over three minutes long but it has three different nail designs in it.

Of course, this is for day 10 of the 12 days of Christmas nail art challenge. The theme for today is "Santa and friends." I have loved doing this challenge! The best part of it for me was spending a whole month learning more about YouTube. In that time I've gotten new lighting, a microphone and am getting much quicker at that dreaded thing called editing. Hopefully this time next year I'll be able to talk properly too :P.
Here's the design...



And here's the tutorial. I know you can probably find tutorials for these characters individually all over the internet, but I think the three of them together make a cute team. Plus you only need to watch one tutorial this way! Here it is, and please hit that subscribe button!






 The nail polishes I used for this design are:
Jordana - 5th Ave
Jordana - Black
Jordana - White
Australis - Hip Hip Hooray
Orly - Unknown gold polish
OPI - Green-wich Village
OPI - Suzi Loves Cowboys
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Jordana Pop Art - Express in Yellow
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark



It's strange, I haven't been this excited about Christmas in quite a few years. I'm not expecting anything particularly special, or doing anything out of the ordinary, so I can't help but think that it's these Christmas nails that have helped amp up the Christmas spirit!
I spent about six hours today painfully making my husband's present. He's going to LOVE it though (well he'd better - I have destroyed my right hand from all that scissor-holding!).


As this'll be my last update before Christmas, I hope you have a good one! And to those who don't celebrate it, have a good day anyway ☺.

Enter your interpretation of today's design here:





Comments

  1. these are gorgeous! I combined my Aussie nails Monday and today's theme {hope that's okay} as they were basically the same thing! Have a very Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute! I love the reindeers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥