Christmas Tree Nail Art Tutorial | 12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge

Oh my goodness I'm getting this post up so late! It's almost 10pm here on the 1st of December - it just snuck up on me! So today is the first day of the 12 days of Christmas nail art challenge. BY THE WAY - the hashtag I'll be using for this is #12daysnailchallenge (hehe snail challenge) - so if you do these, post them on Instagram and Twitter with that hash tag. And preferably tag me @naileditnz in case I don't see them. Make sure your profile is public! I'll be putting all the nails into an album on Facebook.

Right, so because of my disorganization I had to remove my nails I spent hours on yesterday to do these, which was a bit of a waste. And then for some reason I then committed to making a tutorial for each design I do as well! So this month will definitely be a big challenge for me.

Enough talking; here are my Christmas tree nails!



And here's the tutorial. Please subscribe!





Gotta say, despite how last-minute these were, I really do love them. Cute and original! 
I'm a bit nervous about getting all the tutorials done on time - I have to film during daylight and if I get called into work I could be a bit stuck for time. But, worse case scenario some of them will just be a bit late. I'll try my hardest to make sure that doesn't happen though - it'd be so cool to have a whole series of Christmas nail art up on YouTube!


Here's my right hand. When I do tutorials now, I do the design first on my right hand so I can find the easiest way to do it. So that's why these trees are a bit weird - besides the fact I was doing them with my non-dominant hand!


Here's the #12daysnailchallenge list - next up is wrapping paper and presents!


If you've done today's challenge, enter your link in here! Or/also you can post it to my facebook page, here. Can't wait to see everyone elses!





Comments

  1. I've joined the challenge but not sure where I post the link to my blog?

    Oh and your trees are gorgeous!!!

    Oh and we have the same wedding ring set! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined the challenge only i'm not sure where to post the link to my blog?

    Oh and I love your trees!

    Oh and we have the same wedding ring set! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so soooo cute! what polish colours did you use? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so sooo cuteee!!! what polish colours did you use? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Hi! :-) I just wanted to tell you that I copied you :-) I mean, I got the inspiration for the Christmas tree manicure from this Christmas tree that you made, at the end it came out different but I liked it anyway... and I put the link to your blog and to your post :-)
      I don't want to spam here putting the link to my blog, but if you have a free minute you can visit my blog and see my manicure, it's called Christmas tree, published on December 8th :-)

      Delete
    2. Oooh you have some awesome Christmas designs up at the moment!! And I don't mind links in the comments if it's a recreation - so here it is for anyone wondering > http://raggio-di-luna-nails.blogspot.co.nz/2013/12/christmas-tree.html
      They look gorgeous!

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Jessie! :-)
      OK, now I know that next time when I copy some of your manicures it will be OK to post the link in the comment :-)
      Merry Christmas! :-)

      Delete
  6. i absolutely love this - the layering of the tree is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, your trees looks like they're made of candies <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. that purple is stunning! love this manicure

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE this!!!! I may have to copy them, especially since I failed last year at trees. your tutorial is awesome! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think these are the best Christmas tree nails I have seen, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are the best Christmas tree nails I have seen, I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥