Christmas Present Nail Art Tutorial | 12 Days Of Christmas Nail Art Challenge

It's the third of December; time for day two of the 12 days of Christmas nail art challenge! There was much less stress involved in getting this post up - everything was filmed and edited on the 2nd, phew :).
Check out my last post here.


On a side note, it's my husbands birthday today! I was talking about how the theme for today was wrapping paper and presents, and kept repeating, "third of December, third of December." Suddenly he chimes in "...and that's my birthday, too?!" Oops. Worst wife award right here.

Anyway, so here are the nails I came up with for today - Christmas presents!



Kind of cute, eh? I had to think long and hard about what I was going to do for these - I wanted to do something different, but still easy enough that I could make a tutorial for it. These were spot on, and here's the tutorial. Please subscribe :).




I can't wait to see what everyone else came up with! Remember you can add the link to your blog post about this at the bottom of the page.

By the way, I was scrolling through Facebook today and realised that there are at least TWO different Christmas Challenges with virtually the same name. And there we were thinking we were bring original...


Here's my other hand. Didn't turn out too bad! I just love that gold, too. I wish I could tell you the name - the label came off and all I know it that it's an Orly!


The nail polishes I used were:
Jordana - Soft White
Maybelline Color Show - Keep up the flame
OPI - Green-wich Village
Sinful Colors - Envy
Orly - Unknown Gold Colour
Revlon - Silver Dollar.

Wow, how's that for having a mix of different brands!? Not playing favourites over here.


Check out the list for the next challenge - Christmas Candy on the 5th! I already know what I'm going to do for that ;). 


One last thing, if you're doing this challenge and posting it to social media make sure you tag it #12daysnailchallenge and @naileditnz. This way I can see everyone's work and put it all into my Facebook album for it!



Comments

  1. They are so cute! I really like them. Also, that gold really is nice! :)

    xxLissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! :) Presents, i hope santa brings me some lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥