Advertising now available

Hey guys - just a little break from the norm; back to nail art soon, I promise! As you will know, I've been doing this for a few years now, and while I earn a small amount through advertising it's not exactly enough to make rent. Next year, we'll be moving to the big smoke (Auckland) where my husband will be starting a three year degree - this leaves me financing the both of us! So basically, I'm looking at finding ways to monetise my blog and YouTube channel.


I've been making up a bit of a business plan, and trying to set things in motion that will ensure Nailed It NZ continues to grow. I'd love to teach nail art, create my own supplies and more - it's just making sure these dreams are possible! 

I'm also often asked about advertising on my site, so last weekend I managed to sort it all out. If you're looking to get some publicity for your blog or website, while supporting my blogging endeavours I would love to see you take part.


Thanks for taking the time to read this! I've got some exciting nail art coming up over the next couple of weeks and can't wait to show you ☺.


Comments

  1. When next year are you moving to Auckland, Jessie?
    I've never had my nails done but I would love to support you by getting some flash ones for my Masters graduation around May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Early December this year, by the looks of it! I would love to do your nails!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥