Pastel Bunting Nail Art | Nailpolis 1,000,000 FB fans!

I'm a bit late to the party, but I finally got around to adding some of my work to my Nailpolis profile. In the past I've been a bit iffy about adding more social media sites to my already double-digit list, but I couldn't resist this one! It's so professional, with great content and is very easy to access. Best of all, it's targeted specifically at nail artists, unlike sites like Tumblr or Facebook where it's in no way the main focus. I'm going to add my pictures in bunches when I've got a chance; I've managed to get a dozen or so up now and you can check out my profile (I think I have a grand total of nine followers) here!

Recently Nailpolis started a nail art competition, celebrating 1,000,000 Facebook fans (well, pre-celebrating - they're almost there). It was party-themed, so I decided to go for buntings. I painted them a while ago in this manicure and have wanted to cover my whole hand with them for ages! Here's how they turned out.


I love the pastel colours! The polishes I used were:
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Picture Polish - Fairy Floss
Picture Polish - Tiffany
Essie - Bikini so Teeny
Revlon - Black Lingerie
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
Nicole by OPI - Oh that's just Grape!




The competition closes on the 27th August 2014, and you can enter here. The prize is a $20 gift card and your nail art will be displayed on the cover photo of Nailpolis for at least 30 days. Pretty good exposure! On top of that, every entry gets a $5 gift card.


To be honest, I was SO not in this to win it. I've got a naturally competitive nature, and normally would be aiming for that top prize, but not this time! I just thought it was a good excuse to finally do this cute nail art. And cute it was!


And one last photo. Hope you like these cute pastel bunting flags... I always feel uncomfortable calling them buntings because in New Zealand that's slang for something completely different! I just searched it on Urban Dictionary and that was even worse, haha. Oh dear...



Comments

  1. These are so cute! I did something similar recently but they weren't as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your milestone! ^_~ I love your mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have nailpolis too! I really like the website and how it all works! I haven't been updating it that frequently though - I really need to have a catch up! I really like the simplicity of the design you created - it's perfect for the occasion! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥