Converse Nail Art Tutorial | Nailed It NZ on YouTube

 One of my most popular picture tutorials of all time is this converse one. I swear it must have gotten me at least 10,000 of the 30,000 likes I have on Facebook - it keeps going viral, and thanks to my obsession with watermarking it directs people right back to me!

I decided to finally make a video tutorial for it, as there are some tips you just can't squeeze into one picture.


So here it is! Please subscribe to my channel!



I have a confession to make, though... I currently don't own any pairs of Chucks.
 I used to have quite a collection during high school, but over the years I barely wore them and sold the last two in 2013. I'd love some Hunger Games or Doctor Who themed ones though - bucket list material!


Polishes used:
Essie - Grow Stronger (base coat)
Essie - Good to Go (top coat)
Essie - Warm & Toasty Turtleneck
Picture Polish - Wisteria
Nicole by OPI - Oh that's just Grape!
China Glaze - Grape Pop
Revlon - No Shrinking Violet
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
Jordana Pop Art - Contemporary White
Jordana Pop Art - Black Mark

Warning: you'll be making your fingers 'walk' everywhere if you paint these on your nails!

While I liked the purple ombre effect I've got going on in this version of these converse nails, I will always prefer bright colours. These nails will be in the newspaper, too! It comes out on Wednesday, I'll probably make a little blog post about it - if I like the article, eek!


Hope you liked this tutorial and blog post! Do you own any pairs of these shoes? If so, what do they look like? I love the variety of colours and designs they come in!



Comments

  1. These are cute and looks so realistic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, and the video is great! I own entirely too many pairs of chucks...grey low top, red low top, teal high top, denim extra high top, Christmas plaid high tops with bells on them, and yellow high tops that are decorated to look like school buses! I think that's all of them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome tutorial! Thanks for breaking it down into manageable "chunks" for beginners like me to understand. This doesn't overwhelm me now that I've seen how it's done and I am keen to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I love the ombre effect and the colours too! I only have one pair of converses but Hunger Games Converses would be so good! You've improved so much too! Your tutorial is really useful - thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥