Ombre/Gradient Nail Art Tutorial - on YouTube

Ombre nail art is one of my long-term favourite looks - it's so flexible! Brights, neutrals, pinks, purples; they all look awesome blended together into this nail design. I made a tutorial for gradient/ombre nails last year some time, but it wasn't purely a gradient, plus it had two colours. If you want to check it out though, watch it here.

It was time to recreate the look!


I've had a few requests for a gradient nail art tutorial, so here it is. Please subscribe to my channel!




Here's a snap of both hand. This sunset look looks so cute on your nails! I almost kept going - I naturally want to add more, more, more to my nails, but kept it simple for the sake of the tutorial.

The polishes I used were:
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White
China Glaze - Petal to the Metal
Nicole by OPI - Daffy Dill
Essie - Bikini so Teeny


Hope you like today's tutorial!



Comments

  1. This is so pretty. I love how soft but bright these are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial Jessie - it was really useful! The colours blend so well together too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥