Bouquet of Roses Nail Art | Essie Nail Lacquer

I managed to upload two tutorials this weekend! Now that nail school's coming to an end, it's time reassess my priorities and see what I have time for. Hopefully two videos a week will be a regular thing ☺.


I love that this rose nail art design is simple to do, but looks so detailed - I've already seen some fantastic recreations of it! Please subscribe to my channel - only a handful away from the big 5k ☺.



Essie sent me a bunch of gorgeous polishes recently, and this design was inspired by their winter collection. The colours I used were:

Essie - Parka Perfect
Essie - Shearling Darling
Essie - Warm and Toasty Turtleneck
Essie - Good To Go (top coat)
Essie - Grow Stronger (base coat)
Sinful Colors - Snow Me White



 I am really loving the polishes they sent me - all such great consistencies and such a range of colours! I almost feel a bit bad, as I don't really have any criticism of the brand. I filmed a Q&A video recently and one of the questions asked was "what's your favourite brand?" I didn't have an answer - because over the last two years I've learnt that almost all brands are great. They all have duds (polishes that need 4 coats, etc) and they all have colours that will take your breathe away. The real question should be what your favourite individual polishes are. For example, Essie's Naughty Nautical is one of my favourites at the moment, and China Glaze Electrify will always hold a special place in my heart. So, if you ever think I'm being overly positive about a brand, it's not because I'm trying to grease up to them, or will write anything for free stuff... it's because I'm happy with 99% of the polish I try. Thought it was worth mentioning; I just love my polish.


 In other news - it's been a bit warmer here in freezing New Zealand recently! Now we've reached the last month of winter it's like the light at the end of the tunnel is visible - at last.

If you want to check out my other Essie posts, you can find them here:
Swatches and Reviews
Watermarble tutorial with Essie polish
Sugar Skull Tutorial with (mostly) Essie polish


I hope you like this rose nail art, and the tutorial! Remember to tag me on Instagram @naileditnz in your recreations ♥.

The nail polishes in this post were provided to me for honest review by Essie New Zealand.

Comments

  1. Jessie, I enjoyed reading your thoughts about "favorite" polishes and brands. I do agree with you -- each line has great and not-so-great individual polishes every once in awhile. And aren't we all so lucky to have so much choice nowadays?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥