Sugar Skull Nail Art Tutorial | YouTube Collaboration

Sugar Skulls are one of my favourite designs - I love the ironic (is it ironic?) combination of bright happy colours and dark, "evil" skulls.

So I did this nail art tutorial! It was a collaboration with MadJennsy from YouTube - subscribe to her and watch her version of our theme here! Subscribing to me is definitely an acceptable thing to do too ☺.



Here are a couple of extra snaps of this sugar skull nail art. Hope you like it!

 



Hope you like the tutorial and have had a good week.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥