Easter toe nails, a pink gradient and rainbow cake!

A few days ago I realised I didn't have much nail art to show, so I've gone a little crazy! I've got at least three other designs photographed and ready to watermark ☺. These ones were done about a week ago, on my friend Genevieve. I did her toes as well! I've never really done nail art on toes before, but I quite liked it. Not going to bother with my own though, I'm quite tall for a girl and my feet are way too far away to bother.


As you can see, we made her toes Easter themed!
For her nails we went for a simple pink and silver gradient. I put a layer of scented Revlon polish over the top so it smelt kind of fruity :). Isn't her ring pretty?


Also, I made a rainbow cake! This isn't the finished product, I forgot to take a photo of it after it had been iced and cut - but I got a photo on my phone! I posted it on instagram, so if you're not already following me and want to see it, my username is naileditnz ☺. 


It's not healthy in the slightest! I ended up donating it to various people as I didn't want to eat much, would totally screw up my calorie count on My Fitness Pal, haha.

Hope everyone's having a lovely day and I'll post another design in a couple of days!

Comments

  1. I love the design on your friend's toes! They're adorableeee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend wears one of the cutest bunnies I've ever seen! Good work! :-) I like also the gradient manicure (and the ring is beautiful)... and OMG that rainbow cake, send a piece of it to me! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And omg that cake was amazing. I ended up donating most of it to other people as there was sooo much!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥