Piano nail art

I did these piano nails a few days ago, and thought they were really cute! I've done piano nails before, here, when I had just started nail art. Those were a bit different though - they were colourful instead of the traditional black and white, and therefore didn't need the lines to separate the keys. Considering how simple this design looks, it wasn't very easy!


The problem was getting the lines straight, and the black keys rectangular, not round. I didn't win at that, haha. They're an interesting shape... Anyway, I still like them :). I used acrylic paint for this, in case you're wondering.



Random fact - I learnt piano for about 10 years! I didn't practice much for the first, uh, eight years, but I managed to get up to grade six in the end. That was just before I moved out of home and after that I was too poor to afford piano lessons. I might have a new job soon though, so hopefully I'll be getting back into them in the next year or two. I'd like to finish grade seven :).


I read in the news about the Boston bombings, the earthquake in the Middle East, the Iraq bombings and the roadside bombing in Afghanistan. Thinking of all of the people who are hurting right now, including the ones that weren't selected to be in the newspapers. I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through. World's gone mad! :(

Comments

  1. These are really fun, I like them a lot! (When I get good I might do some Bass guitar ones...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've had a few requests for other instruments since doing these! Let me know if you do the Bass guitar ones!

      Delete
  2. Awesome! Another brilliant mani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for a manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great manicure! I understand that this wasn't as easy to do as it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've never seen a mani like this before it looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, glad I could introduce it to you! Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥