Two glitter gradients and sunflower nails!

All of these nails are ones I've painted on my friends in the last week. I've done a couple more designs on my nails too, but I thought that these deserved some attention! First I have one of my favourite designs on my friend Genevieve - sunflower nails! Gen's trying to stop biting her nails, so we're giving her pretty nails to distract her from her "delicious" (ewww!) nails.



My friend Katie also got her nails done, she chose different colours for each hand. They weren't combinations I would have gone for, but they actually looked amazing! Always good to get a fresh pair of eyes ☺.
This first one is OPI "Just spotted the lizard" with China Glaze "It's Alive" on the ends as the glitter gradient.




On her other hand we used a red (sorry, can't remember which one!) and China Glaze "Blonde Bombshell" at the tips. I also added a bit of Tip Top "Gold Drop Glitter" to make the gradient effect look a little better - Blonde Bombshell has some quite big pieces in it.


I'm making plans to get my nail tech licence next year! It might not happen, but I figure it's something I love, and I'm going to do it for me. I'd rather have a job that's not "academic" but one I love, than rot in a job I hate just to please others ☺.

Comments

  1. gorgeous! I'd love to do a nail tech course too! good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally do the course! Just saw your link on Facebook - do it!
    P.S Nails are amazing, as usual! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to, one day at least! Depends on jobs and that though :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE those sunflowers! They're so pretty and springy =) Also I always like to see art on tiny nubbins so they're doubly inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly is more of a challenge! Thanks :)

      Delete
  4. Great sunflower nails! Like the combo on the green glitter gradient too - the red/gold one is a tish too holiday looking for me right now....but for many it's just right I am sure - know I certainly do love gold with reds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, it is very Christmassy :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥