Leopard print nail art tutorial - on YouTube :)

About a week ago I added this tutorial to YouTube! It's probably my best yet, as it's really quick and simple. I've still got heaps of improvements I need to make, but hopefully I'll get there eventually. I don't think I've told you guys yet either - but I'm now a YouTube partner! I barely know what this means yet, to be honest, but it sounds like a good thing :). So I'm going to put heaps of effort into my YouTube - well, as much as a can. I'm now working three jobs... It's certainly not boring any more! I'm working three weeks in a row full-time starting from next week so if my posting goes all over the show, I apologise. It's going to take a while to adjust to these long days! Nice to finally have some money though :).

Anyway, I'll stopping waffling and show you the design! It's not a complicated one, but it's good for beginners. I'm personally a huge fan of leopard print, so I love these.


And here's the tutorial! If you're not already, please subscribe to me! :D



I've got another YouTube video I've posted lately that is at the end of this blog post.


In case you're wondering, these are the polishes I used:
China Glaze - Lemon Fizz
China Glaze - Aquadelic
China Glaze - White on White
China Glaze - Ink
Orly - Cupcake
Picture Polish - Wisteria
Picture Polish - Watermelon

I am absolutely loving Picture Polish at the moment! I reviewed some polishes for them a while back, then went ahead and bought some when I won a nail art competition hosted by Sincerely Stephanie. 
I got $25 to spend at Harlow and Co - it was the first time I'd shopped there and since you get free shipping at $50, I put in a bit of my own money as well. I bought Wistera and Watermelon (as well as other brands) and they honestly are two of my favourite nail polishes! Perfect everything! I really must remember to buy more. Many, many more :P.



Here's my other recent YouTube video/tutorial! You see me in this one :). 



Do any of you have a YouTube account that you upload beauty-related videos to? 
If you do, feel free to post the link down below. I normally delete comments that link-spam, but it's totally okay to do it this one time - so ignore the paragraph next to the comment box!

I'll go first - I'm Jessie and I have a YouTube account that I post mostly nail art tutorials to, and you can find it here: http://www.youtube.com/user/naileditnz

Comments

  1. I love your multi-coloured leopard!! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leopard print is one of my favourites animal prints, nice tutorial! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow a colorful leopard print. Its so beautiful and color combination is just awesome....<3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥