Striped nail art

I did these about a month ago and they're only just making it on here! I've done the same design before in different colours; to be honest, the first one was better. I've included it at the bottom of this post.


I can't type very much as I'm in the middle of painting my nails and it's a bit hard to hit the keys without smudging them! I used OPI's Green-wich village (I love that colour!) for the green base colour. Not sure of the others at the moment sorry, but if anyone really wants to know just ask.


Here are the original nails I did, back in October last year. As I said, I like them better, but it's still nice to try them again :).


I got a job, finally! I'm starting this week! It's the childcare one, but if the other one's offered to me I can always take that and quit this one because I'm only casual there at the moment. If I really love my first few days there this week I won't be changing though... exciting times! I can start earning money at last!

Comments

  1. They both look fantastic! I really like the green and gold though if I had to choose because I'm just a plain sucker for bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool, glad you like that one better! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. This is lovely - I never did by OPI's Green-wich village when it was around and now I wish I had. Congrats on the new job! It might end up being the best ever - ya never know - so think careful if another offer comes up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite green by a long shot! And thanks!

      Delete
  3. Both versions are very neat and well done, but OMG I adore the combination of colours in the first version! :-) Well done! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥