Pink and silver striped nails

Just a quick post - I did these on my friend a week or two ago and loved them! I've done them in a different colour before and kept the striping tape on. This time, though, I painted silver as the base coat and then just used striping tape to make the perfect lines. It meant no annoying peeling tape and a longer-lasting mani!


I love how these nails are a mix between glam party-girl and sweet girly-girl!




Hope you all had a good day - I'm working full time at my new job at the moment and loving it more and more every day! It's hard to keep up with nail painting though - I'll have to use my weekends wisely!

Facebook - YouTube - Tumblr

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥