Roses and stripes nail art - on YouTube!

Brrr, it is so freezing here in New Zealand at the moment! And it's not even winter, I can't believe it! Anyway, I'm quite excited (even in my semi-frozen state) because I managed to get myself a headset with a mouthpiece so I can now record voice-overs in my YouTube tutorials! This is great for me, as the video can stay the same while I have the freedom to re-record sentences I screw up. Which is most of them. I seriously suck at talking. It took a bit of playing around, but I managed to get everything set up and from now on my tutorials will be a lot more consistent. Yay! Although in the voice-over I sound really nasally...

Anyway, so my latest tutorial is for these rose nails! I'll embed the video under the first picture.




The colours I used for this were:
China Glaze - White on White
China Glaze - Wicked Style
OPI - Greenwich Village
OPI - Play the Peonies
Picture Polish - Wisteria
Revlon - Super Nature
Revlon - Temptress
Revlon - Grapefruit Fizz


I have such sore ears though! Apparently I either have big ears or my headphones are too small.
I still have heaps more designs to put on here - I'm just getting the YouTube ones up asap as I want the blog posts to coincide with the video being uploaded :).




Hope you like my new tutorial! I'm excited that I finally have a plan for my videos - much more professional! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel, too!

Comments

  1. This is such a fun manicure, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tutorial!
    This manicure is so beautiful :)

    Illy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the combination of the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Those colors really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful manicure! I love stripes and I adore flower manicures! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO loving this! The colors are perfect together and I have yet to try making a rose. I'm so not an arteeeeest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Roses are still pretty scary for me too :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥