A-Z about me!

I promised myself that I wouldn't blog about my nails until I'd finished my current (and final!!) essay - but, I found a way around that :D. I found a post on my friend's blog that I really wanted to do, so here it is. It's quite similar to those Liebster award etc things, but there's no tagging involved. However, if you do it too, let me know because I love learning more about the people whose blogs I read!


A. Age: 
22 (when did that happen? I swear I'm only 17)
B. Bed size: 
Double, but that's with my husband - I've never had a double bed just to myself! When I told my husband this he volunteered to sleep on the couch for a night so I can know what it's like, but I figured it can't be THAT amazing. So he can stay.
C. Chore that you hate: 
Hmmm... making the bed. Technically tucking it in, because it totally ruins my nails if they're not 100% dry. Also hate ironing because it's such a pain to get out each time.
D. Dogs: 
One crazy 11 year old Bichon Frise/miniature poodle who never stopped being a puppy, called Suzy. She lives with my parents though. Oh, she has a phobia of wooden floors, not even kidding.

E. Essential start to your day: 
Breakfast. I NEVER miss it. Nom nom nom.
F. Favorite color: 
Yellow.
G. Gold or Silver: 
Gold for rings, silver for everything else.
H. Height: 
173cm... so about 5'8"?
I. Instruments you play: 
Piano (quit a few years back but I think I was grade 6?) and I tried violin for a few years.
J. Job title: 
Student - but not for much longer!
K. Kids: 
None, and if my body keeps playing up there won't ever be any :/
L. Live: 
New Zealand. It's great :)

Found this map here: http://www.backpack-newzealand.com/
M. Mother’s name: 
Jacqueline
N. Nicknames: 
Jess, Jessopher, Jessie-bear
O. Overnight hospital stays: 
Had a heart operation when I was five but I think that's it.
P. Pet peeves: 
Peeling nail polish, bad spelling.
Q. Quote from a movie: 
Pretty much every quote from Enchanted. I love that movie SO MUCH. Here's one, anyway...
Giselle: You see, I've been wandering very far and long tonight, and I'm afraid nobody has been very nice to me.
Robert: [cynically] Yeah, well, welcome to New York.
Giselle: [sincerely] Thank you!
R. Right or left handed: 
Right
S. Siblings: 
One brother, one sister (I'm the eldest).
T. Time you wake up:
Depends when my class starts, somewhere between 7-9 normally.
U. Underwear:
Need more! They're all so old and ugly!
V. Vegetable you hate: 
Brussel Sprouts and Yams
W. What makes you run late: 
Sleeping in past my alarm and not having my hair/make up done.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: 
Lots. Ummm... Heart/chest a few times, nose when I broke it, feet probably (I'm just broken everywhere :p), arm when I was little apparently.
Y. Yummy food that you make: 
Eggs and Soldiers! Haha, I don't know, I can make most things if I have the recipe. This one time I set a tea towel on fire when I was having a dinner party though, that failed.
Z. Zoo animal:
Elephant!

Done! Now back to the essay.
I have heaps of nail stuff to post too... And if you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Comments

  1. I LOVE this list!!
    Is Suzy 11?!?! That's insane!! I remember when we went to pick her up!!
    I love the bit in Enchanted where he's standing on the bridge and sees Giselle and yells "Giselle!" and the shoves his fist in his mouth! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy eh? Jeez, that was a looong time ago. Haha, that movie is AMAZING! I wrote an essay on it last semester I love it so much!

      Delete
  2. Haha I am the same way, I turned 25 last week but it feels like I just graduated from high school a year ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It goes so quickly, right? Everything changes but stays the same at the same time, and you're like "Whhhaaat?"

      Delete
  3. This is a GREAT list! I may have to do it sometime, it was so interesting to learn all about you! Double beds are AMAZING on your own - but I only know that because my partner is FIFO so I often have the bed to myself! It gets old though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep an eye out for yours! Aw, that sucks about your husband going back and forth all the time... I imagine it would get a bit old.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥