Butterflies from BM-205

Going to do this post pretty quickly, as I need to get ready for uni. I did these butterflies the weekend before last, but haven't got around to posting them until now! 


I used 
BM-205
Revlon - Apple-tini fizz
Revlon - Grapefruit Fizz
CR - 119
Not sure what the last one was, sorry!


Here's what they looked like before I put a layer or two of the "fizzes" over the top. I'm chronic for over-doing things, but I decided to keep going at this stage because the stamps weren't quite perfect and I hoped that the other colours would help hide that!


I'm glad I did, too. I love the look of these polishes over another design!


Best part? My fingernails smelt delicious! Both of the Revlon fizzes are scented, and once they're on your nails they actually smell really good. Don't go smell it straight out of the bottle though, that'll just give you a whiff of not-so-good-for-you chemicals.


I got these Revlon Polishes really cheap too. In the US everything is beautifully cheap, but here it is so expensive. Some examples (all in NZD):
OPI - $26.90 
Revlon - $16.50 +
Butter London - $30 +
Australis - $10 +
Maybelline, Rimmel, Loreal etc - $15 +

So yeah, it sucks. I got these Fizzes for just $3.75 though! 


And yeah, here's the BM plate. I've started taking photos of plates after/while doing my nails because otherwise I don't know what plate it is and it is such a pain to search through everything to find out!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥