Hey, more stripes!

Who's seen the Back to the Future movies? I assume most people have. I just LOVE them. I must have watched them all at least five times. I watched the first one again last night and did this mani at the same time. I'm not really sure what to call it, but to me it seems kind of modern, so it kind of matches the movie! 


The pinky-purple colour here is called Purple Pumps, by -WOW I love chrome! It just crashed, but when I opened it again it restored everything, didn't even have to start this post again! Phew!
Anway, it's Purple Pumps by Ultra 3. I bought it from Cats-n-nails blog sale, which is amazing, by the way. I got a heap of stuff from her a couple of weeks ago and I'm still no where near trying them all out!


This photo is just a swatch of the colour with 2-3 coats. It wasn't actually as sheer as it looks here - my light made it go a bit funny. I'll post a proper swatch and review to my swatches page soon.


I'm still having camera trouble, plus I did these at night time so I didn't get any decent photos at the time. The next couple I took today when it was light, so they're a bit better. 
I could have probably taken some better photos, but I honestly have had the sorest tummy for about a month straight (stupid health problems!) and it's been particularly bad in the last week. So I didn't really feel like running around the house looking for better locations.



I'm getting a few requests on my facebook page for certain designs, plus got some cool ideas off other blogs, so in the next few weeks I'm going to be doing:
-Rasta Nails
- Halloween Nails
- "My love story" nails
- Something in the same style as Tips and Topcoat's manis.
- Tutorial for Daisy nails

Plus I found a way easier way to remove glitter nail polish (so over the tin foil method) so I'll share that sometime.

Hope everyone's having a good day/week/life and oh yeah, YAY 100 followers! Love you all!

Comments

  1. Love the stripes!! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your tummy! Hope you get better soon! And What a gorgeous mani!! I'm so trying stripes!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love these so much!! SO COOL!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really like the color and design you did! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I was just a bit lucky that it turned out the way it did!

      Delete
  5. This is so striking! I need to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. neat and clean stripes! i like it!
    -sara saranail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥