Glitter Gradient and Tiger Stripes

Quickest post ever - my current nails (Candy Floss!) are drying and I try to avoid typing with wet nails. Plus I'm about to eat tea and watch Black Swan.

So: Tiger Stripes. Kinda. I did these ages ago and don't like them that much but thought I'd post them anyway, as everyone has different opinions on nails.


Before I continue - my next post will be my 100th. Which I wanted to be my giveaway one... but I'm still waiting on a package. Damn. So we'll just see what happens I guess.



And Glitter Gradient! First time doing one of these, I like them but these are kind of bad photos.



And yeah, that's it for today. Dinner smells too good! Just ask if you want to know what colours I used or anything else.

Comments

  1. They are both stunning! Really gorgeous!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT! The tiger one is my favourite but I also love the glitter gradient! My glitter gradient attempt was HORRIBLE! Great work! Enjoy your dinner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I liked the glitter gradient best when I did them :). I did, it was yum!

      Delete
  3. I like your tiger nails, they look grrreeeat! Did you have Tony the Tiger in NZ?

    Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a quick google for Tony the Tiger and while I recognise him I don't think it's a big thing here. Tigger from Winnie the Pooh is though, of course! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. I love the colors you used in that gradient! It's so sparkly and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tiger stripes! The colors you used are really great together! I also love the glitter gradient cause I love glitter! ;]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did a very similar mani when I had just started my blog, and thought I'd re-do it.

      Delete
  6. Love the tiger stripes one!! Have a great dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Glitter gradients are my go-to looks for anything special (weddings, parties etc). What gold glitter was that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look great, don't they! It was China Glaze's Blonde Bombshell.

      Delete
  8. Wow, amazing for your first glitter gradient - beautiful. And I love the tiger strips, using both colors underneath really makes it pop! I've ruined many of mani's typing while my nails are still wet, glad you had no accidents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like having a few different colours underneath my tiger stripe manis. Yep, it ended up working fine :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥