BM-221 - flower stamping

Okay, finally managed to get some half-decent photos of these. Colours are still a little funny but pretty close.

I really love stamping with my bundle monster plates at the moment! I have kind of love-hate relationship with them, as not all my nail polish is opaque to work properly, plus the bundle monster patterns are quite small. I find it really hard to make my thumb look good, because I have to double-stamp it in order to get the nail completely covered.
But these worked!


I used:
Jordana: Lavender Fields
China Glaze - Purr-fect Plum
China Glaze - Blonde Bombshell
Revlon - Golden Charm
BM-221

That little list took ages to make - all my nail polish is packed away in the car ready to go away for a few days, so I didn't know what colours I used! I had to scour through my old posts to get the exact names, lol. 
I love labels.



So, as you can see I painted Lavender Fields as the base colour. I chose this colour combo partly because of that one colour - it only needs one coat and dries really fast. Nothing's worse than trying to do a stamp and it smudging because the polish underneath is four coats thick!
I then used Purr-fect Plum as the stamping colour. This is a new polish, and I was very happy with how well it picked up the pattern! I think it'll be a regular in my stamping collection!


They looked nice, but a little plain now, so I decided to add little flecks of Golden Charm and then dabbed some Blonde Bombshell over the top. Then a top coat and that was it! 
Hope you like these cute little flowers!
I'm off to study all weekend :/


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥