Modern/Circuit board nail art

TGIF
Just a quick post today, as I'm off to bed soon after a few hours helping my Granddad unpack at his new house. Totally ruined one of my nails while doing so, opened a weird cabinet and jammed my finger... owwww! My finger still hurts 5 hours later.


My new nail art brushes from Born Pretty Store arrived today :) So far I love them - they seem a lot better quality than my old striper brushes, but I guess I'll see over time if they really are. Cheap either way, so can't lose.


Obviously, I did the stripes with my new brushes. Photos are a bit strange sorry, think it's a bit to dark to make them look any good, even with my new light. Same with me, actually. I think if I did this again I'd actually use my old brushes, because BPS ones are quite pointy at the end and it's hard to make the corners... does that make sense?



 Also, before I go Zzzz here's a gorgeous colour! Isn't it amazing? I bought it ages ago from a $2 shop, but never really bothered with it until a few weeks ago. And WOW. Amazing! It just... glows!
It's a CR polish, not sure what number but if you're wondering just ask. To be honest I just don't want to move away from the heater to go check... lazy, I know. I don't know how I'll make it to bed.


So tired... must sleep. But I'm going to remove all my polish first because my nails have had a painting overdose in the last week, and deserve a good dose of cuticle oil and moisturiser!

Oh, by the way that black I used it amazing. It's my new jordana one and best black I've had by far. One coat and it's done!


Comments

  1. I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award! Use this link to learn more about it: http://krystalmer.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow excellent piece of work!I appreciate your creative work!! circuit board maker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥