Stencil nail art over CG Electrify

I'm having a complete mind-blank. I can't remember for the life of me if this is stencilling or not. Please correct me if I'm wrong! Anyway, so I saw this cool idea in a pharmacy ages ago, and bought a couple of them. It's very similar to nail stamping, but it's... not. Oh jeez, I'm on a roll. I think I'll just cut straight to the pictures.

See? Those things. I stuck the sticker on top of my nail and painted over it with another polish. 



They turned out pretty cool, but only a few were central, which REALLY annoyed me! It's really hard to see where the sticker is, especially when it's going over something as bright and multi-coloured as "electrify."




Still, it was a fun experiment. I also have dolphin shaped ones, which I plan to do over a blue-light blue gradient. So keep an eye out for them!

This is my last post I'm preparing for while I'm away. I hope they weren't too shocking and I'll soon be back with a million new designs!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥