Pink flower vine nails + how should I do vampire nails??

I decided I wanted something cute and girly on my nails today, and this is what I ended up doing. 


I got the design idea from a post on my wall that I had previously forgotten about, until someone new commented! I think it's really sweet :)



The blue in the background was actually a mix of two colours. I had a blue MIKI polish that was 1/2 empty and a Revlon white that was only 1/4 full, so I mixed the two together. It didn't change it heaps, but managed to make it that little bit lighter, which is obviously what I wanted.


I'm going to a ball tomorrow - but it's a dress up one and I'm going as a vampire... a vampire in a ball dress though! I've bought some fake teeth and a cape and will do my make up in a 'vampirey' way. But what should I do on my nails? At this stage I'm thinking blood-like red polish at the tips of my nails, like the paint/ink ones that are all over the net. Anyone got any other ideas?

Comments

  1. I´d stamp some bats, a cross and a spider web (BM-13). Also an enchanted house (BM-305)with black polish over red...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's an awesome idea! I don't have BM-13 though... might have BM-305, I'll have a look soon.

      Delete
  2. I love this look. I still have not tried it. I'm too scared :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could totally do it, just need a striper brush and a dotting tool :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, cherry blossoms, my fave! very well done!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's what they're called! I'm terrible at plant/tree names. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥