Guest post from Belle Couture Nails - Glitter Gradient!


Hi guysss. I’m Heather from Belle Couture Nails. I am ecstatic to be doing a guest post for Jessie! I decided I wanted to do a gradient design because let’s be honest... it’s pretty easy and is my favorite thing to do! Going through my nail polishes I wanted to come up with something that would be pretty for the holiday’s coming up and I narrowed down my options to Julep Oscar and OPI My Very First Knockwurst. I decided to use this OPI polish because she’s a new member of my collection and I couldn’t leave her out! I’m obsessed with Oscar. It’s a gorgeous gold glitter that adds pizazz to any manicure! I really love this combination and think it would be perfect for upcoming holidays!

!

Please, don’t mind the broken off middle nail. I almost cried when it broke! I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for guest posting on my blog, Heather! I love your glitter gradient, it's so ladylike! Don't forget to visit her blog HERE!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥