Splatter nails guest post from Julz Perri Nails!

Today I have another guest post from Julz Perri nails! She's been fantastic and organised this awesome little tutorial which I will definitely be trying out myself  - I've never done splatter nails before! 











Sounds messy and AWESOME! Don't forget to check out her blog! Thanks Julz for this awesome tutorial - you and anyone else are welcome to come back and guest blog again whenever you want!

What colours do you think would look best for splatter nails? I'm thinking of doing a black base colour with neon splatters!


Comments

  1. Very nice tutorial!

    Good job Julz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool tutorial !! I never tried to do one because it is tooo messy lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does look a bit messy... I might try the straw way first!

      Delete
  3. Argh! I so exciting to see it up :D

    Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :) Thanks again Jessie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried splatter nails yet, great tut!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥