Nail art for short nails #4 - Christmas tree nails + Mosaic nails (both guest posts!)

I have heaps more tutorials here!

Wow, that was a long title.
Just letting you know about a couple of guest posts I've done recently on other blogs. Here I have my Christmas Tree nail art tutorial which is featuring on my friend Anjali's blog HERE. I did the same design in silver but on all my nails, so check out the post to see it!

Also, if you're from New Zealand don't forget to enter my nail art competition!


My next tutorial will be for the stripes that are on the rest on the nails :) 
Anjali also recently made a facebook page for her blog, you can find it here!


  The other guest post is on Nails like Lace and is showing this mosaic design! Can you see the little hearts on the ring finger and thumb? As you can see, these were done before my nails *tear* broke, although I have to admit that I'm getting used to my new shorter nails.



 I have got SO many new, awesome nail polishes lately and can't wait to show you! Hopefully tomorrow I'll do a big swatches post! And then I'll do a post with my Endometriosis nails and properly tell my story :)

Comments

  1. These are so cute! I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mosaic one. I'll go and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really really love both of these nails, and I so will be copying that tutorial come Christmas time and I love my nails again ahaha. I will be sending you an email today or tomorrow about a guest post! thank you for offering <3 so excited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, cool! Let me know if you do it so I can see! And can't wait to guest post on your blog!

      Delete
  4. Christmas nails are perfect! I love, love, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas tree nails! They are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonderful & cute tutorial for christmas!

    samantha@manicabana.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥