Review of Ozotic Scatter 910

I have the most gorgeous polish to show you today! A couple of months ago I fell in love with the golden chrome colour, after seeing it in this post. Unfortunately I never got around to buying a nail polish in that shade, but I've been lucky enough to be sent a polish from Picture Polish that is even better!
It's a gorgeous gold holographic shimmer that looks different depending on the lighting.

Here it is in sunlight:





Inside, using a light box:


And outside, in the shade.


Ozotic's Scatter 910 only needed two coats and went on flawlessly - I didn't even need to clean up :). It's a gold, but has shades of green that are visible in some lights. I love the little shimmery bits in it - they're not bumpy like glitter but still give your nails a really sparkly effect that kept me looking at them all day!
Here's the bottle!


 I've been sent four beautiful polishes to review, and will be doing one a week :)
Here are some handy links to picture polish and their NZ reseller, Gracie-Lou.

The 31 day challenge Take Two begins on the 1st December! I can't wait! If you didn't see the last update about it you can read it HERE.

*This polish was provided to me for honest review from Picture Polish.*

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥