Guest Post from Cats'n'nails - Four Seasons nail art!

Today I have a guest post from Natalia from Cats'n'nails to show you! I bought some awesome cheap nail polish off Natalia a while ago, she's really cool so make sure you check out her blog! She's also posting my own version of Four Seasons nails today - and while I'll do a quick post on here about it the bulk of the pictures and info will be on her blog.

I am so happy to be in NZ today! Love taking “virtual” vacations :). Unfortunately, I have not had a chance to visit our sister country, but it’s definitely in the works! (Note from Jess - same here! I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only Kiwis who hasn't been to Australia!).

For today’s design I have to thank Jess – she mentioned the idea of doing a 4 seasons mani, when we were ironing out the logistics of our guest posts. I though it would be a great fit for the blogging world – we are scattered all over the world (some of us upside down in Australia, others battling Sandy in the US) – and so for many the seasons don’t match.



I used four nails to create 4 separate designs – each representing one of the seasons.

A couple of things I want to mention first – each design I would wear as a full mani (having each nail be different is torture for my self-diagnosed OCD – LOL!) and the state of my cuticles is very sad at the moment (going through a transition to not cutting/picking – please be kind).



OK, now for the fun part! I’ll describe each design separately first.

Spring


I started by applying a couple of coats of Mint Condition (The Hungry Asian), then used Flirty Tankini (CG) and a dotting tool to make some flowers.

Summer


For the base I used  Flirty Tankini (CG) topped with a BM stamp using Acid (Portmans).

Autumn


 First, I applied a thick coat of True Love (Essence – Vampire’s Love TE),then added a BM stamp using Gold Foil (Barry M).

 Winter


I used a franken for the base, then added a BM stamp with Silver Foil (Barry M) and a little bit of Ultimate Glitter (Top Beauty).

Here is the final look!


Jessie, thank you so much for the idea and allowing me to take over the blog for today!

Isn't this cute? I think my favourite is the Autumn one, I love the colours!

Comments

  1. Hey Jess, thanks so much! I have sorted the issues and your post is up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank YOU! Awesome, I've update the links.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥