Important Take Two Update!

We had to change the link up thing for Take Two, as it turns out you need a paid subscription to keep it going for more than a month - I'm glad we set this up so early!
If you don't know what I'm talking about go HERE and HERE.

Thankfully Shannon from Somewhere over the Polished Rainbow jumped in and saved the day so now we have thumbnails again! So you should all go follow her if you aren't already because she's awesome! This means that if you want to be seen by others doing Take two, you'll have to sign up here again, sorry.


This is so all of us nail bloggers can see who is participating, get to know each other, find new followers and new ideas etc.

With Take Two, you can do all of the challenges or only the ones you want.
Whatever ones you do, make sure you add your name to the link list of the day! From what I understand, if you put this code in the HTML section of your blog it'll show up the same as it does here. This means you can sign up from your own page and have the links to everyone else's designs right in front of you!


<!-- start InLinkz script -->
<script type="text/javascript">
                document.write('<script type="text/javascript" src=http://www.inlinkz.com/cs.php?id=215721&' + new Date().getTime() + '"><\/script>');</script>
<!-- end InLinkz script -->

Hope this all makes sense and I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with for the designs!!


You can sign up here :)





Comments

  1. I don't have a blog but I'd really like to do this. I only have an instagram. :|
    I'd like to do it on there but I wouldn't want you to think that I'm stealing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can totally do it on there! You can always link on here to your instagram pictures too, up to you. I'm on instagram as well as naileditnz if you want to tag me in it :)

      Delete
    2. That's great! I'll go ahead and follow you so I can tag you in the posts when this starts. Thank you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥