Nail art for short nails #1: Mountain Nails


As I cut my nails the other day, I now have super short nails (for me). I decided this was a good opportunity to find some cool nail art designs for short nails - so here's the first! I'll be doing tutorials for all of the designs  I do :).
 I figure this will keep me busy throughout November and my nails will be a bit longer by the end of the month and ready to do Take Two.

I made this little tutorial sheet too. My third one like this now! Kind of cool, I reckon! I wasn't sure what to call them, but after asking on my facebook page "mountain nails" sounded about right, and better than "random zig-zag block mountain nails" like I was thinking.




That's it from me today - I have my last exam on Friday and really need to get more study done. And I'm in the middle of painting my next short nails design - they're going to be awesome!

Comments

  1. Yay for shot nails! This looks great! And I always love seeing tutorials to see how you made the awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I should be getting heaps more up in the next few weeks :)

      Delete
  2. Love it! Your tutorial looks amazing, I can't wait to see MORE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yey.. Thanks for the tutorial.. It could inspire me, when I cut my nails.. Can't wait for another tutorial ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! I thought it was the end of the world when my nails broke, but then realised it gave me a new challenge :)

      Delete
  4. WoW Thank you for sharing your tip! I love your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This awesome :) Great tutorial :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are cute, they are pretty wintery looking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was just going with the flow and they kind of resembled mountains at the end so that's what they were named!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful! :-) Also I've done something like this last year, I agree, it's perfect for shorter nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. can we use silver nail polish instead of white?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥