Review of Ozotic Sugar 901 - so PINK!

At first I wasn't in love with this polish. I'm normally much more into plain colours without shimmers and glitters, as they can distract from the nail art. BUT. I changed my mind. I love this polish! I prefer to wear it over another colour, in this case OPI's Play the Peonies. However if you do enough coats it can be worn by itself.


From what I remember, the top left photo is with one coat of Sugar 901, and the top right is with two coats of it. Both have Play the Peonies underneath.

It does look pretty stunning by itself too, I must say. I think this was with about three coats. I do quite thick coats though. It's not quite opaque though, as you can see.



Cute little bottle too!


You can get this polish from Picture Polish, or if you're from New Zealand, from Gracie-Lou. Here are all the links to places you can find them :)


*This polish was provided to me for honest review by Picture Polish.*

Comments

  1. I think two coats over a nice base coat looks best <3 Gorgeous polish though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please do not leave your blog link in the comments section - I have a page where you can add it - check out the "Share your blog" tab. I'm afraid can't reply to every comment, but I'll try my best to reply to questions! ♥